Question
Posted by: Charlotte | 2011-05-11

Q.

pregnant and no appetite

Am 1month and 3 weeks pregnant i do not have appetite and i used to eat a lot,there is this horrible smell from my vagina am from the doctor and she gave me some pills but I dont think they are realy making fee better.this is my first child am so confused

Expert's Reply

A.

The lack of appetite is normal. It usually gets better after 3 months. If you have a vaginal infection which has not got better with medication, you should go back to your doctor for further treatment.

3
user comments

C.

Posted by: Tiro | 2011-05-25

I also had this funny smell, but since i stopped using foam bath, savlon, shower gel, I am ok. try it maybe it will help.

Just use a soap.

Reply to Tiro
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-05-13

Posted by: mom to be | 2011-05-11

hi im almost 9 weeks pregnant and also have no appetite in nauseas alot but no real morning sickness.i just force myself to eat little snacks even if i dont want to just so that my body has enough to support a growing baby.i suggest you you also try little snacks.hope it helps

Reply to mom to be

Want to comment?