Question
Posted by: Maggie | 2012/08/27

Pregnant and menstruation...

I am 6 weeks pregnant, and started having bad abdominal pains two days ago, today I started bleeding. Is it possibly a miscarriage? Why does this happen?

It could be a miscarriage. See your doctor to check what is happening.

2
Posted by: Lily | 2012/09/03

Hi Maggie

Have you been to the doc? I hope your baby is ok. I''d like to share my experience with you.

I found out last Tuesday i was 6 weeks pregnant but i also had slight bleeding. The doc checked my womb and it was closed so he said the bleeding was just the result of an infection. On Thursday the bleeding and cramps worsened and i later found out that i miscarried.

It could be totally normal or it could be serious. Please go check yourself out.

All the best wishes to you and your little one.

Reply to Lily