Question
Posted by: Goatgirl | 2010-12-09

Pregnant and longing for our sex life

Not sure if this is the place to ask.. My husband and I are 18 years together and we have an absolute wonderful sex life. But now that I''m pregnant (2nd time), it''s just not the same - OK I know I cant'' do the moves like previously but the lust is still the same - it just seems to me that hubby is not interested in sex anymore - maybe once in a blue moon. It was the same with my first pregnancy and we''ve chatted afterwards about it and he said he will try to be different with the next pregnancy ... and it''s not. What can I do to turn him on? And it feels like my libido is much higher now...

Dear Goatgirl,

It is not uncommon for men to have concerns that they might harm the baby should they have sex with thier pregnant wife, or for men to find that a psychological shift happens for them when their wives are pregnant which separates the erotic from the internal image they have of a pregnant women, similar to the madonna - whore split.

It is also not uncommon for some women to experience a peaking of their libido during pregnancy.

The best advice I could give is to have an open and honest discussion with your husband about this and ask him if he experiences any of these concerns or if the fact that you are pregnant shifts how he sees you sexually. Then you could talk about how to proceed from there.

4
Posted by: Gentleman | 2010-12-10

Hey, he does not have to jump all over you ! There are many positions you can adopt to achieve orgasm without causing any harm. He can also get you off manually or orally. If however he is repulsed by you, he is no gentleman and in fact is a selfish, inconsiderate prick. Some guys really let the rest of us down, thats for sure.

Reply to Gentleman
Posted by: Goatgirl | 2010-12-09

Thanx Bboy!

Reply to Goatgirl
Posted by: Bboy | 2010-12-09

Go and buy the sexy preggy outfits it is a sure turnon don''t push to hard for it or you''''ll mess things up, I think we just thinking of the baby inside after numerous assurance from our Gynae I still could not get myself to do it, but with the outfits its changed my view a little now I am not afraid anymore..hope it helps and best of luck..PS women look much more sexier when preggies...

Reply to Bboy
Posted by: axe | 2010-12-09

i doubt yr labido is higher, right now u still want to know that u turn yr hubby on and want to feel attractive and want to feel like he still wants u sexualy bacause woman put on weight wen preggies, and still need to feel reasured that they are still sexy to their patner, went through the same thing with my partner, when eva she wanted and i didnt she wud ask if its cause she is bigger now and i dont find her attractive, which was not the case.

Reply to axe