Question
Posted by: stressed | 2010/07/05

pregnant and dont know what to do

Im pregnant and dont know what to do, I think getting an abortion would be the best option for me at this stage. Can I please get more information on how to go about getting this done. I would also like to know if there are GP''s that perform abortions as I am nervous to go to a hospital.If any of you ladies know of ang GP''s in the cape town area that perform these. I am really desperate!

GPs do not do abortions in their rooms. You can go to a Marie-Stopes clinic where GPs do abortions, or you can go to a gynaecologist or the state hospital nearest to you.

5

Posted by: no stressed anymore | 2010/07/06

Ive told my boyfriend that Im pregnant and he supports me 100%.I will no be going thru with it. I just felt trapped as I already have a child and so does my bf but I know this is what God wants for us. Thank you for your comments and advice.

Reply to no stressed anymore
Posted by: Andy | 2010/07/06

There is always the option of adoption if you really don''t see any way you being able to cope with a child right now, but I have got a friend who fell pregnant when she was 16, she gave her little girl up for adoption, they wouldn''t even let her see her after the birth. She regrets this decision up until this day and there''s never a day that she doesn''t think of her. Please think this over carefully.

Reply to Andy
Posted by: Andy | 2010/07/06

Be thankful to be able to have a child. there are hundreds of thousands of women out there who would give anything for a baby. trust me - once you hold that little girl or boy, you won''t regret it for one moment.

Reply to Andy
Posted by: anno | 2010/07/05

Hi sister,
i would not advice you to do a abortion regardless of what your circumstances are, i did one in 2003 and beieve you me i have been regreting since then think again

Reply to anno