Question
Posted by: nono | 2010/07/05

Pregnant and bleeding - worried

I did IVF on the 17th last month and it came positive when I did the blood test on the 26th. I then started bleeding from the 1st July and the bleeding is not getting any better. I did another blood test on the 3rd and it was still positive. I am worried about the bleeding. Is it not going to affect the pregnancy? I did another test this morning to check if it still progressing. I am going out of my mind waiting for the doctor to call me. Please is there something I can do to stop the bleeding?

There isn't anything you can do to stop the bleeding, but I presume that you have been seeing your doctor, as this could mean that you are miscarrying.

1