Pregnant and Bleeding after sex

Had a miscarraige January and now I am about 8wks pregnant and last night had sex with my husband ,afterward there was little stain on my underwear no that much and not so red but there was something , Iam worried something might be wrong, going for check up next week the 17th, do you thing I should consult now.

I hope that CE has helped. I would suggest that you phone your gynaecologist.

Posted by: CE | 2009-06-09

Hi there,
I had a m/c in August last year, and fell pregnant again in February 2009. Hubby and I had sex one night (14 weeks) and I also had very bright red blood, but not much. I immediately called my gynae and explained (being worried that it might be another m/c). She asked me if we were a little rough during intercourse, which I had to admitt to (how embarrassing), but at least she was able to tell me that it was due to the cervix still being soft and that the rough sex must have caused the bleeding. She then said I must keep her informed if I experience any more bleeding, any pains and/or dark blood with clots, which thankfully didn' t happen. She also recommended that we engage in gentle sex for the time-being.
Hope all goes well for you.

Reply to CE