Posted by: Jessica | 2009-07-27

Pregnant and all alone

A few days after I got divorced last year, I started seeing a man who I am really in love with. We had known eachother through work and we started dating after my divorce was finalised. We had a turbulent 2 month relationship and eventually i ended it because I had some jelousy issues etc..I then discovered I was pregnant and wanted him back but he did not want to work it out. It is 9 months into my pregnancy and I have tried everything to get my man back. He wants nothing to do with me but says he will suport his child and is prepared to pay support but is not prepared to be present at the birth. I have tried everything from begging to making him feel guilty. NOTHING IS WORKING. I fear he has since moved on and is seeing someone else. This makes me feel physically sick and I feel enraged when I think of him with another woman. I want him back, do you think the baby will change his mind?

I responded at some length the other time you posted this question. Truth echoes my old saying : Babies and children are not glue, and should never be used for that function.

Posted by: I think | 2009-07-28

That love that u have and the energy for begging that man should be given to the child you are carrying..How can u give ur attention to someone who has been honest to u and told you straight up that he doesnt want you anymore, real now whats the use of crying over someone like that..

I think ur focus is in the wrong place, when that man told u he doesnt want u, u should have taken that time to enjoy ur pregnancy and bonding with ur unborn child...get over it my dear, u not the first single parent and u wont be the last..

Reply to I think
Posted by: Reese | 2009-07-28

There are still too many women and men in this world who are still thinking that children are glue. Unfortunetly this is more devastating to all three involved. You cannot force someone to love you or to stay inlove with you. And like it was said before, he is willing to be there for the child as other men would have still denied it. Good luck there is no such pain as love that ended sadly but be there for your child. They are always worth it!!!

Reply to Reese
Posted by: Truth | 2009-07-27

Honey. Sorry to say this to you but babies are definitely not glue. If a man doesnt want you, nothing you can do will make him change his mind. You are lucky that he has accepted responsibility for his child, alot of men are not prepared to do that. Rather focus your attention on your baby and let bye gones be.

Reply to Truth