Posted by: Mum | 2008-11-28

Hi there,

I was almost involed in an accident this morning.Luckily I swerved &  managed to avoid the car but had to break heavily.Thank God my stomach did not hit the steering wheel. I was and still am a little shaky right now but had sugar water &  now having rooi boos tea.

Im 17 wk &  6 days. Should I make an appointment to see the gynae just to make sure all is okay with my baby?

Thanking you

If you did not hit your tummy, there should not be any harm to the baby.

Posted by: lucy | 2008-11-28

I' m so sorry to hear this sad news this morning, i' ll say please see your gynae for in case there is something, they way you say you were shaky i believe that your baby also feels that because they sense whatever is happening, moodiness, happiness ,sadness, they do feel all that if mummy is not fine,

See your Gynae and goodluck

Reply to lucy