Posted by: Chan | 2009-03-10

Pregnant Again........

I found out on Friday (6/03) that I am 7 weeks pregnant. I did a HPT and my GP did a scan for me. My baby is turning a year old on the 17/ I am in a bit of a shock because I was on microval and I am still breastfeeding night cause I work during the day......
My GP said to me that the feotus is high in the uterus. (eptopic preg)??? He also said that he could see the sack but not the egg....he also said that I should go back to him in another 2 weeks time to see if the feotus has moved, but in the mean time if I experience any bleeding or cramps I should go to him immediately.

I would like to know what are the chances of the egg moving in ti the uterus......its 4 days now since my last check up, and I haven' t felt any pain or bleeding etc.......
How soon should I go to see my this a matter or urgency or what????
Any advice would be appreciated.

Soon to be Mum of 4!

If the fetus was in the uterus, then it is not an ectopic pregnancy. The concern is that no heartbeat was seen. See your gynae to check this though, the sooner the better.