Question
Posted by: Georgy | 2009-09-17

Pregnant after Morning after Pill??

I have taken a morning after pill within the time period last month. I have had a normal period after that. But this month I had a brownish discharge and now it I spotting. Could I still fall pregnant after the morning after pill was taken and having a normal period???

If you had a normal period, you should not be pregnant unless you had unprotected sex again after this. The morning after Pill can upset your cycle.

1
Posted by: LBoogie | 2009-09-18

Hi, This discharge and spotting usually occurs when one takes the morning after pill. It happened to me.
Just note, Morning after pills isn' t always the safest, I know of women who fell pregnant despite using this pill.

Reply to LBoogie