Posted by: Daisy | 2009-04-23

Pregnant after miscarriage? Please advise

I had a miscarriage in Desember. Had normal periods in Feb and April. My period isnt due for another 2 weeks. On Tuesday I was feeling very light headed and my breasts were very tender and sore. Went and bought a pregnancy test and there was a very faint second line. Does this mean I am pregnant again or must I wait a few days and do another test? Today I am feeling very nauses and feels like I have a fever. Is this normal? Is this early pregnancy symptoms? Please advise

If the April period was not normal, you could be pregnant. Repeat the test in a few days.

Posted by: nymous | 2009-04-23

you are pregnant, go for bloods, also miscarried in October and had normal period in Jan and Feb only to find out on 20 Feb that I was pregnant, actually on 8 Feb I did a hpt which gave me a faint line and i thought i did not see right so i threw it away, then 20 Feb I was bleeding and my doc asked me to go for bloods which confirmed my pregnancy, I am 15weeks now, Good Luck

Reply to nymous