Posted by: Gee | 2009-03-18

Pregnant after miscarriage? Please advis

I had a miscarriage last year December when I was 9 weeks. Baby didnt develop. Had my first period that started 23 Feb till 28 Feb. I have now seen that my breats are becoming larger and my nipples are bigger and browner. They went back to normal after the miscarriage. I have headaches for the last week and feel very bloated. Does this mean I might be pregnant again? Or are my nipples just a cause of the miscarriage? Please can someone advise me. I would really like to be pregnant again.

You could be pregnant. Do a pregnancy test.

Posted by: nicky | 2009-03-18

If those are the symptoms you had with the previous pregnancy then there is def a chance that you could be pregnant.

Reply to nicky