Posted by: Anon21 | 2009-01-26

Pregnant after miscarriage. Help!

Hi I' m 27 years old, had a miscarriage last year April, I have now dicoverd that I' m pregnant again. I went into the ER on Saturday with extreme pain on my right side, Dr said that it was inflamtion around the uterus, what does this mean? Also when they did the US they found a nicely implanted sac with yolk in the uterus, but they also found a small amount of fluid in the pouch of douglas. Again.... what does this mean?? The pain is gone and they did check for an ectopic pregnancy, how can I make sure that I dont miscarry this pregnancy?

I can't tell what caused the pain. One possibility is a cyst which ruptured. This would explain the fluid and the pain which has now resolved. It does not sound like a miscarriage.