Posted by: belle | 2009-02-08

pregnant a year after lumpectomy

i had a lumpectomy in my left breast in 2008. i am now 9 weeks pregnant and am having strange pains in my left breast. the pain is best dicribed$ as a stinging sensation in the area of the scar and around the nipple near the scar. should i be worried?

This is quite common when you are pregnant but, with your history, you should have it checked out..

I cannot respond to queries outside of this site. If you had a normal period after the sex, then you are not pregnant.

Posted by: lolli | 2009-02-08

Im 20 and his 23.
Me and my bf had sex on the 22 Jan 2009, we didnt use a condom and it was both of our decissions, but now i need to know, is it possible for me to be pregnant after he cumed 3 times in me because i still got my periods the 26th Jan.

Although i am lately very stressed, moody, emotinal, grumpy, cant sleep, want sweet stuff, and i picked up 4.5kg in 2 days and my god my back is literally killing me...

Please i need help, can i be pregnant, if its possible and someone can give me a answer you can send me a sms or contact me on - 0 7 6 4 0 9 6 1 8 3.
I need to know so that i can figure it out how im gona tell him....

please help me urgently.
i dont usauly come back on this site only when i have time, so please rether sms me.

Reply to lolli