Question
Posted by: Asya | 2010/08/02

pregnant 2nd time

Thank you taking the time and reading my mail this is my 2nd pregnancy an it is so diiff from my first one im almost three months and the morning sickness is terrible recently i have been feeling as if i need to wee every 5mins but when i go to the loo theres nothing and then theres times when i need to wee but its so bad that i dont reach the loo in time and thats when i do actually wee its been really stressful please can you tell me whats going on

Thanks a mill

You may have a bladder infection. Ask your doctor to check for this.

1