Posted by: Landi | 2013-02-03

Hi there,

I stopped my pill on 5 Feb ''13. This was also my first day of my last period.

I did a test yesterday and its positive. :)

This happend very quickly, but how do work out how far along I am? I have a doc''s appointment but I''m soooooo nosy.

Is there any way to calculate? Occording to the " pregnancy due date calculator"  I''m 4 weeks pregnant but that seems too far along seeing that I havent been off the pill for 4 weeks.

Could it be possible that I ovulated the day after leaving the pill? My partner and I had sex before and after my period but not during. My period lasted about 4-5 days.

Any advise please?

Do you mean 5th January? This would make you 5 weeks pregnant.