Posted by: MOMO | 2012-06-21

i''m new here, i was google then i came across dis forum. i''m 19 days late &  it neva happened b4. i''m wondering if i mayb preggies. de thing is i''m scared 2 do hhp, wat if i''m not

dear momo,

I would certainly advise you to have a pregnancy test don as soon as possible. The home pregnancy test at this stage should be fairly accurate, and at this stage you can take necessary precautions method to avoid a miscarriage if you are worried about this. A negative pregnancy test is equally important as this may indicate some form of hormonal imbalance for the presence of an ovarian cyst and further complications can be prevented by early detection.
Posted by: Dr M.I.Cassim