Question
Posted by: Tina | 2012/04/25

Pregnant

I am 12 weeks pregnant and my gyni have not send me for any blood tests yet.The only thing he is doing is checking on the scan than he says everything is fine and normal.Can i feel save with my gyni.

I would suggest that you ask him when he will be doing the routine blood tests.

2

Posted by: Annie | 2012/04/26

With my first I had to give urine sample at every appointment and I remeber they did blood tests at my 12 week appointment.

If you feel you have reason not to trust your gyne, rather move now to a new one than later in your pregnancy.

Reply to Annie