Posted by: Joan | 2012-02-22

Hi Dr, Im 33 weeks pregnant but feel like Im ready to expode.
I have been feeling alot of pressure with some strong bubble like sensation right at the bottom of my tummy. right in line with my bladder coz as soon as I get those sensations I want to go pee. Also sometimes feel like a some muscle are going into spasm or pulling tight. After Making love to my Hubby my tum goes real hard and the sensations below tummy get stronger so much I have to close my eyes and breathe. I have been going to a government hospital and the nurses keep telling me diffrent due dates the training Dr gave me his own date. The scan I took on the 25th Of Jan predicted I was 29 weeks and on the 17 of Feb The training Dr said 34 weeks after a physical examination on my belly. Im so confused hope you can Help. Oh my belly button also has not pop out yet is it normal and will it pop out at a later stage?

You can consult a gynaecologist for a once-off visit to determine gestational age. The symptoms that you are experiencing, are normal during pregnancy. It is safe to have an orgasm during pregnancy and it will not lead to premature birth.