Posted by: Truth | 2012-02-13

Hi, I am pregnant with my partner of 2 years.
His mother just sent me a photo of a boy, about 2 years old, who is apparently my boyfriend'' child. My boyfriend says it is not his child. His mother says she has accepted this child as her grandchild already. To make it worse I just found out this boy was born pretty much the same date as my due date, and according to my calculation it could most definitely be his child. How do I react to this situation, which is fair and logical?

Its very normal in a situation such as you describe, to be confused and angry --- its often not practical to be fai and ligical. But you need to check out the facts to know what you need to cope with --- can the mother explain ? Provide information about and contact with the mother of this child ? What does the mother of that child have to say about things ? Paternity tests could be done.

Posted by: WANT-2-KNOW | 2012-02-14

You and him go to his mother and sort this out without delay.

Reply to WANT-2-KNOW
Posted by: ? | 2012-02-13

You are pregnant, the other child is 2 years old?
The other child was born on your due date!
Am l the only one confused?

Reply to ?