Question
Posted by: Really Conufsed | 2012-01-31

pregnant??

I have a quick question. My period is usually 4-5 days long. In December my period was on the 21/12/2011.Had unprotected sex on the 31 December. On the 2 Jan I went to the loo and wiped and there was this light brownish discharge, which happened just that once. I had unprotected sex again on the 14 of January. The week of Monday the 16th I had period type cramps and nausea but that’ s just pms, cause I usually get that symptoms a week before my period. My period started on the 23 but I did not wear a tampon at all, just pantyliners, there were hardly any blood, just when I wiped, it lasted from the 23rd till the 26 January (the pantyliner was basically clean and just some blood when I wiped. It is now the 31 January and I am still having the bloated feeling, constipation and sometimes nausea and emotional, back pain and period type pain that comes and goes throughout the day. I did do a test on the 28 January but it was negative ( I used first morning urine) Any advice what it could be?
Oh by the way, with my first pregnancy 9 years ago the only symptoms I had was fatigue, I had no other symptoms apart from missed period.

It is possible that you are pregnant and I suggest that you consult your doctor for a blood tests, to rule pregnancy out. Home pregnancy tests sometimes do give a false negative.