Question
Posted by: summer | 2011-12-18

pregnant?

My period was 16 nov had unprotected sex on 3rd dec but it was more than once. My cycle is 28 days so my next period was due 14 december. Its now 18 dec and no period as yet. All I have been experiencing is bloated, headaches, lower backpain, nausea when I wake up, sore nipples and the feeling that my period is going to start soon but nothing. I did a test when I was 1 day late and it was negative. Did I maybe test too early?

Summer

Yes, it is possible that you are pregnant. Home pregnancy tests are not as accurate when you are only a few days pregnant and I suggest that you consult your doctor for a blood test, to rule out or to confirm pregnancy.