Question
Posted by: Anon | 2011-08-11

Pregnant?

My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex 31 Jul 11. She started bleeding on Mon 1 Aug from bruises during the intercourse ''we think''. I bought the morning after pills on the very same Mon which she took. the next day she had her periods as expected and they''ve been going on until Wed 10 Aug. On Mon 8 Aug she took the home pregnancy test which came positive. Could she be pregnant? We are yet to consult the GP.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi A

It difficult to say - Try another home preg test, and if this is posivite too, you should see a doctor.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-08-16

Hi A

Reply to pharmacist