Question
Posted by: pam | 2011/08/04

pregnant

hie doctor lm preg and my boyfriend does not want anything to do with the baby he says he is not ready wat do l do doctor coz l cant kill the baby

even if he is not ready, he has a legal responsibility to the baby. if counselling and relationship therapy do not result in a change of heart, please consult a lawyer.

9
Posted by: Dakota | 2011/08/04

Pam his going to leave you whether you keep the baby or not, he''ll stand by you should you decide to abort but the minute it''s all over his gone.

His made his intensions very clear.
You are pregnant with a precious little baby who can bring so much joy to your life. Surely you have family and friends to encourage you and stand by you through this time.

You and your baby are better off without him, his not worth it.
And yes you can and should go to the mainenance court for child support.

Good Luck

Reply to Dakota
Posted by: Romany | 2011/08/04

SP, what you are saying is 100% correct except for the " leave him alone"  bit.
This should be replaced with, " Once the baby is born, sue the baby''s father for the medical expenses and for maintenance until baby is 18 years old" 

Reply to Romany
Posted by: SP | 2011/08/04

Thats why we have condoms and contraceptives to avoid these situations. keep the baby and leave him alone he has made his intentions very clear!

Reply to SP
Posted by: mark | 2011/08/04

my question was    wat do u want him to do with the baby?
Then i would of given her advice...dont get me wrong.i am with Pam all the way.

Reply to mark
Posted by: K | 2011/08/04

@Mark, how about support it? I mean dah his also responsible for that little baby.@ Pam, don''t waste your time on that good for nothing peace of s#& t, try to focuse on yourself and the baby, am sure you have some supportive friends and family members that will see you through all this. Good luck.

Reply to K
Posted by: Gogo | 2011/08/04

i am with you Kayle

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: kayle | 2011/08/04

Keep the baby, take good care of of him/her.
let the bustard go to hell, or cut of his dick

Reply to kayle
Posted by: mark. | 2011/08/04

wat do u want him to do with the baby.

Reply to mark.
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/04

Reply to sexologist