Posted by: Huneey | 2011-08-01

Pregnant ?

I took the morning after pill on the 21 June, then 6 days after I started bleeding like my period I normally have. On the 28 June I took again the morning after pill, and since then I have had no period again. Could I be possibly pregnant or is this normal ??

Unfortunately, the morning after pill disrupts your menstrual cycle and I do not suggest that you use this as a form of contraceptive. Rather consult your doctor for advice about the different contraceptives available.

Posted by: Huneey | 2011-08-08

Did a Pregnancy Test this morning and came out Negative. What a relief. Now to wait for the period to come.
Those Morning After Pills have really messed up my menstrual cycle.

Reply to Huneey