Question
Posted by: KATIESMITH | 2011-07-27

PREGNANT

Im trying to get pregnant, iv missed my period only by 2 days and im waiting before i take the test, i am experiencing period pains thou and no period could i still be pregnant or can my cycle just be messed up from going off the pill 2 months ago, every period pain i get i get sad that it probably is coming and i want a baby so bad.

It could be either. the only way to know is to test.

1
Posted by: Nakes | 2011-07-28

You might be pregnant, i had the same period cramps just before i took my HPT. The pains and cramps felt very much like the start of my period but after 2days there was still no period. I found out Monday i am pregnant.

Reply to Nakes