Question
Posted by: MISS A | 2011/07/20

PREGNANT?

Have been trying to conceive since last year march (after taking triphasil for a year)....
this year my period has been accurate ,which mostly starts on the 16th of every month,however last month i got my period on the 20th june.
On Saturday 16th July , i had few drops of dark brown blood on my underwear,assuming its the start of my period,but to date i havent gotten my period.I am anxious to find out if i am preg,as i assume it could be implantation bleeding, but i dont wana be disappointed ,as i have been dissappointed in teh past year.

The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.

1