Question
Posted by: TM | 2011-07-18

Pregnant?

I have always been on triphasil but it was discontinued, I was then on trigesteral for three months, i got my peroid on the wednesday as i was supposed to. I then went on anitibiotics for broncitus &  sinus infection. I had my peroid but only lightly for 4 days.(untill the sunday) it usually lasts 7 days untill the next wednesday
During this time I also had a stomache bug with vomiting and diareah.
It then went back on triphasil because the govement stopped the trigesteral, the first pill i took was Tuesday pill (brown pill) for the week after my peroid.Its now been two weeks since my peroid and I am feeling very nervous that i might be pregnant as my stomache feels strange, my boobs are sore (i am now on the white pill, for the 2nd week after my peroid) i feel dizzy the whole day and my stomache is swollen.I had no sexual intercourse during the time i was ill and still havent and I cant think of a time when i missed a pill or a reason that i might be? Or am i just being paranoid?
Please help!
TM

If you have not had sex from the time that you started the antibiotics for the bronchitis then the decreased action of the Pill should not have been an issue. As you had an abnormally light period, do a pregnancy test to be sure.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-07-21

Posted by: TM | 2011-07-20

I took a test its negative, how accurate is it? Should i take another one just to make sure?
TM

Reply to TM
Posted by: Nox | 2011-07-19

please take the pregnancy test ASAP.....in case ur pregnant u might be doing harm to your baby how can u continue taking the pill without being 100% sure that u r not pregnant........im sorry but that sounds irresponsible to me............

PLEASE DO SOMETHING CUN................

Reply to Nox