Question
Posted by: Worried | 2011-04-28

pregnant

I have not had my period in over a year due to a hormonal imbalance.Have had sex i the last while.can i get pregnant if i have a hormonal imbalance.Too afraid to go to a doctor.Will a person with hormonal imbalnce show signs of pregnanct.

If you have not had a period for over a year then you are probably not ovulating. This does not mean that it is impossible for you to ovulate occasionally and therefore fall pregnant.You would have signs of pregnancy if you were pregnant. You do need to see a doctor about this though.

1
Posted by: Mthimkulu | 2011-04-29

Yes you can and yes you will if you do not use contraceptives

Reply to Mthimkulu