Question
Posted by: noni | 2011/04/14

pregnant

Hi,i am 32yrs with two kids(5& 7)and we are ready for another child but we hav tried for three years but still nothing. and i still see my periods monthly eventhough they are irregular in some months. i just want to know how can i get pregnat? Please help us. my periods just started today for this month so when is the right time to try to get pregnant? we were even thinking to have sex while on my periods will it help???????

thank you

If you have been trying for 3 years wihtout success, you should see a gynaecologist foe further tests to see if there is a problem.

1