Question
Posted by: BB | 2011-03-07

Pregnant?

Hi, I posted but expert did not reply..... My last period I had started on the 18th Jan 2011. It has been 7 weeks since my last period then. I did preg tests on the 2nd &  3rd of March and ALL 3 test were positive. How accurate is a preg test and can I accept that I AM pregnant?

It sounds like you are pregnant.

6
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-03-10

It sounds like you are pregnant.

Posted by: Purple | 2011-03-09

Go back to your question, there might be a reply by now. She only answers twice a week so there is a delay.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Ntob | 2011-03-08

It is definetely a baby...Congrats and take care...see ur doctor/gyna

Reply to Ntob
Posted by: Nini | 2011-03-07

if it says positive, then that''s what it is!!! If a test is not 100% accurate, it will make the mistake of telling you that you''re not when you actually are, but very unlikely the opposite way around. Blood test is the most accurate way to detect.

Reply to Nini
Posted by: mommy | 2011-03-07

i think you are pegnant if you''ve done 3test already and havent had ur period, congrats :)

Reply to mommy
Posted by: BB | 2011-03-07

Going for bloodtests tomorrow

Reply to BB