Question

Pregnant?

Hi Doc. I went off the pill Dec 2009, so we''ve been trying more than a year already to get pregnant. I should''ve had my period around the 22nd of Jan, but today''s the 1st of Feb and still nothing. (My period have never been regular/ontime). So Sunday morning, I washed my hair, and it looked as if all my hair was left in the bath afterwards. So Sunday night my stomach ulcer started to ache, to I took pills for that but it stayed sore. Monday during the morning, my stomach started to have cramps and pains, like if you had a tummy virus or something, eventually I felt so bad I went home, and on my way home, the pain went into the right, like period pains, but only on one side, and very sore. Came home, when I went to bathroom, there was some bleeding, but not much, and it was more brown than red, and last night it stopped again. We did do a home pregnancy test, it showed one clear pink line, and one faint one. So not sure if it means I could be pregnant??

It may be an early pregnancy but, with the bleeding and pain, you should see a doctor. An ectopic pregnancy is a possibility.

5

Hi there. So got my test results back, and Imma be a mommy!!!!
The results was positive, so yes, it seems you guys were right, a line is indeed a line, no matter what.

Yay!! Very exited.

Posted by: WVW | 2011/02/01

Do let us now what the results are I now that a line is a line no matter how faint is was al my friends that was pregnant only got the faint line &  when they went for blood they were about 4 5 &  6 weeks pregnant now i am the only one still trying Good Luck with the bllod

Reply to WVW

Thanks star, you give me hope. I''ve decided to go for a blood test this afternoon, I can''t wait to get the results.

Posted by: Star | 2011/02/01

A line is a line, however I would have the pain checked out, there useually is some cramping, but could also be in the tube. Rather safe than sorry. But so far, congratulations. With my twins I had a very, very feint line, was 6wks. This preg I only had a line in the window to show preg and not the other and was also 6wks.

Reply to Star