Question
Posted by: how long | 2011/01/15

pregnant

I''ve been on da family planing for more than three years has stopped using da pil for 8months nw hw long wil it take for me 2get pregnant!

It can take up to a year.

2

It can take up to a year.

Posted by: Biki | 2011/01/17

Ive been on this rollercoster for almost a year. The best advice I can give you is to relax and not to ''try'' too hard. Enjoy the closeness and if all is fine with you and your husband, it will happen. If you are unsure about your husbanr or your fertility go get yourselves tested. everyone told me that I should only get tested after 1 year, but on month 7 we decided to test ourself and found out that there was a problem with me. I dont see the use in waiting a full year. go test yourself in 6 months or so if you not pregnant.

Reply to Biki