Posted by: D | 2010-12-11

I am extremely worried that I am pregnant.
I am getting mixed results from the home preg tests. I also have an hormonal imbalance. I can only get an appointment with a gynae in January. I am really stressed out as I dont know if I can wait so long. I have gained a lot of weight by my stomach area. I am eating a lot and having craving for foods I dont even like. I feel nauseus often and throw up a lot. I have a job where I sit a lot at my desk and find that when i do get up I''m tired to walk around. I am also extremely emotional and this is affecting my relationship with the father of my possible baby. He doesnt understand and thinks its me or that im crazy but I cant seem to control my emotions right now. I am extremely paranoid recently and cry a lot. some nights i cry myself to sleep worried about this preg. are these symptoms of pregnancy? If I am preg, is there a support group for single mothers - I need all the help I can get as it would be my first baby. I feel alone and scared and I am not sure I am ready to be preg. please help.

You do experience symptoms of pregnancy and I therefore, suggest that you consult your GP for a blood test, as your Beta-hCg levels will be raised which will confirm if your pregnant or not. Once it is determined if you are in fact pregnant, you can just google support groups for single moms.