Question
Posted by: Tee | 2010/10/26

Pregnant?

I have some symptoms of something, I dont know why. I have extremely sore breast that feel fuller and bigger and seem to get worse everyday. I am on birth control (nuvaring) and used protection last time I had sexual intercourse (2-3 wks). It may have busted, I am not too sure. I am using the restroom much more and I am extremely tired. I am usually late with my birth control and am wondering if I may be pregnant

Hallo Tee
You can do a pregnancy test about 5 days after you should have menstruated to check if you are pregnant. It could also be fluctuation of hormones causing these symptoms.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/26

Hallo Tee