Question
Posted by: Shelley | 2010-10-19

Pregnant?

I am 28 years old and I am in good health. I have not been on any contraception for 4 years.

My husband and I decided to try for a baby in September. I was ovulating 2 weeks ago (Wednesday) so we had sex every 3 days from the day before I ovulated until last week Friday.

My period was due last week Saturday. I am always on time, but I have not started my period yet.

For the last week my nipples have been extremely sensitive and painful to the touch, I have reflux but not nausea and I have been getting cramps on the side of my uterus - not like normal period cramps (no bloating with it). I have a clear, odourless discharge - more than normal.

I did a pregnancy test last night and it was negative - is it too soon for the test to show anything? Could I be pregnant? When should I test again?

Dear Shelley
The tests usually start becoming positive about 5 days after you should have menstruated. Try 5 days after the first test again.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-19

Dear Shelley