Question
Posted by: lu | 2010/10/18

pregnant

Hi there,

I am on yasmin, I skipped a few pills and some bloody spots started, but then went away. I then came to the white pills and nothing came at all. I am not having sex with my fiance however his penis might have just came into contact with my vagina but no entry...so scared I could be pregnant. I also did a test and it came out negative...so scared though still can this be wrong?

Hallo Lu
You may become pregnant by non-penetrative sex but the chances are very low. Repeat the test in a few days and if still negative, the skipping of the period may just be due to the skipped pills.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/19

Hallo Lu