Question
Posted by: carrie | 2010/08/27

pregnant ??

i have been on Jasmin for about a year now, and its been fine. my husband works offshore at the moment so we see each other infrequently at the moment. i am currently with him, for the past 5 days and i feel really nauseaus these past few days. i have been travelling in south america to see him, and am hoping its something i ate and not pregnancy, we´ ve only been togehter for 5 days, and he has not ejaculated inside me once yet, is there any chance i am pregnant or is it more likely to be a bug i picked up? my head also feels fuzzy, like i have a bug.

Five days after intercourse is too soon to have pregnancy symptoms.

1