Posted by: carrie | 2010-08-27

i have been on Jasmin for about a year now, and its been fine. my husband works offshore at the moment so we see each other infrequently at the moment. i am currently with him, for the past 5 days and i feel really nauseaus these past few days. i have been travelling in south america to see him, and am hoping its something i ate and not pregnancy, we´  ve only been togehter for 5 days, and he has not ejaculated inside me once yet, is there any chance i am pregnant or is it more likely to be a bug i picked up? my head also feels fuzzy, like i have a bug.

It is more likely to be a bug but to set your mind at ease, you can have a pregnancy test done.

Posted by: Butterfly1982 | 2010-08-28

Sound more like a bug to me. I wouldn''t suggest going to the doctor just yet. Wait for a week or 2 and see how you feel then.

Reply to Butterfly1982
Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2010-08-27

The best is to go to a doctor.......Good Luck !

Reply to Lee-Ann