Question
Posted by: BB | 2010/08/17

Pregnant?

I am having syptoms that is driving me insane. I have heartburn &  nausea (worst after a meal) almost the whole day (Bit more that a week now). I couldn''t get up for work the past two days. Sometimes I have a headache as well. I did the pregnancy test and the second line was very faint. Should I redo the test in a few days or go to the doctor?

Hallo BB
Do another test in a few days, especially if you skipped your period in the last week. Heartburn and nausea could also be caused by a peptic ulcer.

3
Posted by: BB | 2010/08/18

From yesterday afternoon I got hotflashes, bit dizzy and lower abdominal cramps.

Reply to BB
Posted by: BMJ | 2010/08/17

No matter how faint that second line is, it is postive. Dont waste your money on another urine test - just go for a blood test.
But if I was a betting woman I would say congrats

Reply to BMJ
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/17

Hallo BB