Question

Pregnant

Do you see many women who battle with gender disappointment and what advise is there besides counselling. I found out the sex of my child and I am devastated. I can''t bring myself to plan for this baby. I have no desire to think about it and I am not enjoying the pregnancy at all. I am hoping once the baby is born I will come around. I have never in my life felt so out of control. Just looking for some reassurance that I will accept and be ok with this baby once it is born. Do you find mothers in this predicament and do they cope?

I don't know how many other children you have, but your reaction seems a bit extreme. Counselling is probably a good idea.

8
Posted by: ME | 2010/08/17

Thank you WKM

Reply to ME
Posted by: WKM | 2010/08/17

W and ME i have been through the same thing we struggled for years to conveive but finally God answered our prayer, i am currently 33 Weeks and everyday when i wake up, sleep or even here at work , when i feel the baby kick i am grateful to God and thank him always, i will pray for you and God who has done it for me will obvious do it for you too, do not loose faith,

Reply to WKM
Posted by: w | 2010/08/16

Be great full of what you have &  what you recieved We have been ttc for 4 Years now with one miscarrage in Jan i Would give a lot to just hold that baby in my arms regards to the sex. You dont now what you have before it gets taken from you be carefull what you wish for

Reply to w
Posted by: ME | 2010/08/16

Hi, I agree with WKM. We have been trying to conceive for almost a year and a half but still no luck, I would give anything to have a baby regardless of the sex.

Reply to ME
Posted by: WKM | 2010/08/16

Hi, i dont know why are you disappointed because God is the one who gives you the child and decide the gender, do you know how many women long for a child without success yet your complaining about the sex, learn to be grateful before God regret giving you a child

Reply to WKM