Question

Pregnant

I know this might sound like a stuipid question but im extreemly parinoid. I have been on the pill for bout 12 years genette i was on anti biotics at the begining of July for about a week. last week tuesday i was sexually active but i did use a condom what are the chances that i can be pregnant and i should be starting my monthlys on tue next week. If i start my monthlys does it mean im not pregnant should i worry about this or are the chances slim.

Thank you for your time

The chances are small. If you have your period at the right time, then you need not worry about pregnancy.

3
Posted by: anon | 2010/08/02

thank you all for the reply was really worried to young and doff to start a " family" 

Reply to anon
Posted by: Bronwyn | 2010/08/01

It is highly unlikely! unless the condom broke, you have nothing to worry about! And if you do start your period, you are definately not pregnant. So, no need to woory

Reply to Bronwyn