Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2010-07-12

pregnant?

Hi doc, went off the pill 4 months ago, first month had no period, second month normal period, now the last month no period! I did 5 pregnancy tests from missed period to now a week before next period. Could I be pregnant? Last month had lots of mucus and tiny spot of red colour, my next period is due on 19 august! We did have intercourse on 10th day of cycle.

Hallo Kasandra
Were al the pregnancy tests negative? If so, it is unlikely that you are pregnant. The missed periods may be due to other causes - stress, weight loss, thyroid problems or ovarian cysts. If it persists ask your doctor to check your hormones with a blood test and ask him to look if a sonar of the ovaries are necessary?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-13

Hallo Kasandra