Question
Posted by: MC101 | 2010/06/15

pregnant

Good day. At 9 months old I had kidney failure. I get infection very easily, but otherwise no noticeable problems. Will I be at risk when getting pregnant?

Hallo MC101
It depends if your kidney functions are normal at the moment (if you haven't had a test lately ask your doctor to do a UKE blood test to check) If your kidneys work 100% you will not be at risk but you will have to test your urine regularly, maybe take steps to prevent infection (hygiene and emptying bladder regularly, daily cranberry juice intake) and drink enough water every day.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/15

Hallo MC101