Posted by: Confused | 2010-05-19

I''''ve been on the pill (triphasil) for abt a year ..on and off.
i stopped the pill,at the beginning of my last period 31/03/2010, (in aid to have a baby) and up to date have not gotten my period. Should have gotten my period around the 28-30April.i have done a home pregnancy test,which was negative ,and this past friday (7 May) did another pregnancy test at the doctor which was negative and also a test on the 12 May which was negative

Could this mean that i am pregnant,but the HcG Hormone is too early to detect.

Or has the pill messed up my cycle?

However since yesterday my nipples are very painful when i touch it ,and i fel hungry all the time and headaches have increased around my temple ,particulary mostly on one side

Not sure whats happening
Please advise

See below

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-21

See below

Posted by: Confused | 2010-05-20

someone told me to squeeze my breast o see if anything comes out,and i did...theres teeny droplets that look like water

Reply to Confused
Posted by: T | 2010-05-19

Go for a blood test. It is the only way to be sure!

Reply to T
Posted by: Purple | 2010-05-19

A pregnancy test would have been positive by now.
The nipples and headache is probably PMS.

Reply to Purple