Question
Posted by: Katie | 2010/04/29

pregnant?

I just had my period which was 1day shorter than normal, I keep on feeling nauseous as well as dizzy... and I am constantly tired. I also go to the toilet a lot more than usual. I am on the pill and are not taking any medication. I''ve read that some woman still have their period in the early stages of pregnancy, is this true? I did a pregnancy test the day before my period started which was negative, could the timing have influenced the test? Could I be pregnant?

Hallo Katie
It is unlikely that you are pregnant, but you may have a urine tract infection. Please let your doctor check your urine. He can also maybe do a blood pregnancy test to give you peace of mind

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/29

Hallo Katie

Reply to cyberdoc