Question
Posted by: Msh | 2010/04/13

Pregnant?

Hallo Doc
I am 54 years old. I haven''t had my period in longer than 5 years. I do not use anything to prevent pregnancy.I still have all my womanly parts. I was intimate with a man in Dec 2009. I spoke to my dr about it and he said I cannot fall pregnant. My friend spoke to his docter and he said the same. I was still worried and did a pregnancy home test in the 2nd week, which was negative. I got sick with bronchitis and when I visited my docter for the bronchitis, I asked him again, and again he said I cannot fall pregnant. My stomach is getting bigger (maybe I''m just putting on weight). I did another pregnancy test today, which again was negative. If I am pregnant, this would be my 16th week. I''m very worried, because I am on Alzam, Nexium for my ulser and Duovent for COPD. Please give me advice?

You are menopausal for several years now and cannot be pregnant. All your pregnancy tests are negative I'm not sure why you are worried.

1