Question
Posted by: A | 2010/04/08

Pregnant?

I think I should probably ask you this... I have recently started the pill again, i have only been on it since my last period stopped. My partner and i had unprotected intercourse on about day 12 of my cycle, I took the morning after pill about 68 hours later (we were away for the weekend), I have continued on my normal pill, although I have only been on it for about 2 weeks.

Yesterday he was inside me but withdrew almost immediately, long before any chance of ejeculation.

What are the risks of falling pregnant so far?

And should we abstain on any form of penetration without protection?

You are protected after 7 active pills, so the risks would be low.

2

Posted by: L | 2010/04/08

Withdrawal method does not work!pre cum can also make u fall pregnant.any amount of unprotectd sex is a risk u shudnt b willing 2take. morning after pill is most effective within first 48hrs if im nt mistaken?i was on nordette for 2yrs and when i went on the pill the sister told me to use protection or abstain for at least the 1st 3wks to month of starting on the pill if nt more. if i wer u,jst 2play it safe-id do a pregnancy test in a month or two.If u had a test done nw it wudnt show.rather be safe than sorry.

Reply to L