Question
Posted by: Zozo | 2010/04/01

Pregnant

Can u fall pregnant when you have sex a week before your period? In february i had my period towards the end of the month and in March i had sex a week before my period and i didn''t get my period in March. I took a pregnancy test on Tuesday and it was negative. So is it possible that i''m pregnant?

Falling pregnant during sex no matter when is always a possibility. Not getting your period on time is also not only a sign of being pregnant. A pregnancy test so quickly is also not a 100% proof that you are or are not pregnant. The best would be is to see if you get your next period and to make an appointment with a medical doctor and let them assess with you.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Green Marmalade | 2010/04/01

The only way to find out is to have a blood test done

Reply to Green Marmalade