Question

Pregnant

My boyfriend and i had oral sex and been fooloing around without having penetrativr sex.We did everything else but no penetration.His penis was on my vagina at some points.I am having stomach cramps and a fever,nauseas and extremely emotional.Can i be pregnant as this happened only on Saturday night/Sunday morning that past or could this be another problem.Is it too early to feel pregnant?

Hallo Anon
Yes I think it is too early to feel pregnant. You may have another cause to your symptoms, like an infection

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/10

Hallo Anon

Reply to cyberdoc